Senior Installation Analysis Engineer
Discipline Engineering Manager
We are looking for a Senior Installation Analysis Engineer for a 9-Month Fixed Contract (full time) from Late August/Early September. This can be LTD or PAYE.
- Familiar with Mathcad and excel
- Competent in Orcaflex software
- Experience in flexible/umbilical and pipeline installation analysis
- Experience in structural deployment analysis
University Degree in relevant Engineering discipline (e.g. Mechanical engineering)
- The candidate will work on various subsea installation activities in ongoing projects and tenders.
- Preparation of technical reports including lay tables and operational installation limits.
- Oversee and mentor less experienced Analysts Engineers on technical matters and software.
- Interfacing with Project Engineers to support them in the development of installation procedures.
- Preparation of CTRs for work packages.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and cover letter including Senior Installation Analysis Engineer as the reference.